1.Adopt automatic electric heating temperature controlling principle, equipped with the overheating protection setting: inside take heat preservation moisturizing device, ultraviolet radiation sterilization alexipharmic function.
2.Start button, electric warming up the system automatically.
3. Products are equipped with micro-computer heating temperature control device and mounted with a over-hot protection system, only by pressing down the starting knob, its temperature will automatically rise and when the inner temperature arrives to the given level, the program will automatically work to raise temperature.
1.Hot cabinet with UV or without UV depends on your demand.
2.Inside temperature around 70-80 centigrade
3.Automatic temperature control. Power off when the door is open, and on when the door is closed.
4.Heat and sterilizer with separate controller
5.Silicon rubber seals, fine sealing performance.
6.High quality material used.
7.Safety protection switch with over-temperature fuse inside
A. Fold clean wet towels neatly to place them on the screen shelf in the towel cabinet and close the cabinet door.
B. Press the power switch to the lock position. The working indicator will be on to show that the towel cabinet has started heating.
C. When the temperature in the towel cabinet reaches the set temperature; the temperature in the cabinet will be kept automatically. When the temperature in the cabinet gets cooler the heating will be done automatically.
D. If the towel is needed to be used, turn off the towel warmer first. Be careful when opening the door as hot steam can cause burns and scalding. Remove towels with a tweezers.
1. Ultraviolet ray sterilizing
2. Moisturizing and keep warm
1) Please read the usage manual carefully.
2) Place the towel warmer in shady, cool and dry environment. Keep away from flammable, explosive objects. Assure the towel warmer is at least 30mm from the wall and all other objects.
3) Please select safety and qualified sockets according to the technical parameters table.
4) Wet towels and wring them out so the towels are only partly wet. Do not use dry towels. Do not use completely wet towels. Use only damp towels.
5) Do not open the cabinet doors while the machine is on. Turn off machine before opening door. Use tweezers to remove towels to avoid scalding.
6) Do not place poisonous, flammable, explosive, evaporative chemicals into the towel warmer in order to avoid accidents and damaging of the machine.
7) Please open/close door with enough force. Do not force door open.
8) If any faults or damage is found stop using the towel warmer immediately. Turn off and unplug the machine and contact a qualified repair facility.
9) Do not use acidic, alkaline, or corrosive products to clean the towel warmer.
10) Unplug the towel warmer when not in use.
11) Do not use the machine if the electric plug is damaged
12) Keep away from children, pets and customers. For qualified techs only.
120-140pcs of towel
-Sample Charge: T/T or Western Union
-30% deposit before production, 70% balance before shipping
Packing and shipping:
-Standard Export Carton with fully Polyfoam or Pearl Wool
-Delivery within 5 to 15 working days upon receiving payment
-Lifetime with professional engineer support.
-Within 1 year, supply spare parts for free if the machine has quality problem.